Thread: New Video Tutorials

Smile New Video Tutorials

The new video tutorials are well worth a look at to see the new BIM tools in MicroGDS2010 being used. They appear to be the work of one John Warburton who gives a good precise well explained demonstration.

One small point which will no doubt be fixed. Video 9 is the same video as 5 which is a shame.

There is a promise of more intelligent objects to come and I for one can't wait.

Great job everyone involved.

Dakers
    Running Windows on Apple computers using VMWare Fusion reduces stress and makes for a more pleasant computing experience

Quote Originally Posted by Dakers View Post
    One small point which will no doubt be fixed. Video 9 is the same video as 5 which is a shame.
    Thanks, Dakers, I've fixed the duplicated video on the MicroGDS website. It's also possible to move within the movies now.

And, yes, John Warburton is the creator of these fine BIM videos, with a new one about 3D navigation.

David

Thanks, David

Quick service. I thought I recognised John's voice. I have now been through them all and they will be very useful for everyone.

Dakers
    Running Windows on Apple computers using VMWare Fusion reduces stress and makes for a more pleasant computing experience

Smile

One word: WOW!

Thanks!

One question: how do you save this info?
    Ignorance is fixable - Stupidity is not!

Hey guys, when do I get my Oscar nomination..?
    Life's a reach, and then you gybe - pixelorchard - smugmug - LinkedIn

Cool It's in the post.

Quote Originally Posted by johnwarburton View Post
    Hey guys, when do I get my Oscar nomination..?
    John,

I have put a recommendation in the post to Mr C B deMille's estate! Too late for this year just past and probably too soon for next year's.

You have certainly done a great job, although they also raise a lot of questions still to be answered. I hope that your BIM project will be available in the Sample Library for scrutiny.

This is another area of MicroGDS which needs refreshing and could so easily be done judging by the examples that have flitted through this user forum over the years.

Dakers